Mr. Chiotos' Record

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Starting Up & Moving Out

Looks like I'm starting up this internet blog here device thingie as a method of recording my time in a public fashion. This will, if my own history provides any damn accuracy, be an on again - off again kinda record. It will be, though, nice to look back upon my thoughts and time and experiences.

It's a record for future nostalgia I suppose. I may give out the address to this, I may not. We'll see.

Lookin to be moved out of my apartment by the end of the week here...so I've got maybe 3 more days to get all my crap out...that'll leave me 2 or 3 days to clean the place up. I hope Apex doesn't dick me over...they are a pretty corporate landowning kinda place though and that is the history of corporate landowners, so we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home