Mr. Chiotos' Record

Friday, January 25, 2008

Ready to Go! Ready to Sleep...

Here I am sittin on the Marc Train at the Brunswick (Maryland) Station watching people gloomily board the train. Kinda hoping no one sits next to me so's I can put my feet up & stretch out & take a nice long nap. Either that or a gorgeous Italian woman sits next to me with a pint of Guinness. Those are my requirements - Italian Guinness lady or nothin.

Train ticket fella just walked past and took tickets - kinda looked like Santa Claus in a train guy outfit. I mean, I would expect nothing more nothing less from train people...

So, I'm riding the Marc train into DC - Then the Amtrak to Charleston - I have a lot of work to do today, but a lot of reading and sleeping as well.

Oh, it feels good to not drive - the Marc left on time and I so far have the seat to myself (haven't stopped anywhere else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home