Mr. Chiotos' Record

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Getting a Schedule

Here we go - write write write

I'm here in the SEAC office getting ready for the day to start and continuing with writing in this thing as often as I remember to.

I've taken these past couple of days as a weekend - and even though I did work Monday, I'm in denial about it, so I'm not thinking of it as a work day. I just happen to use my free time sitting on email in a coffee shop...Yesterday was a pretty great day off, here's what I did

-slept in
-watched a lot of the office
-stayed on the couch
-made better burgers
-made cheesecake



Posting pictures from this past Sunday's Young Dems' Day on Kayford which I'm hoping is a building effort.















Above: Chuck Nelson, retired deep miner and volunteer organizer with OVEC
















Above: The crowd of good folk up on the mountain that day




















Above: Susan and James Tawney who are fighting a strip mine in Nicolas County

















Above: Donna Branham who's fighting a mountaintop removal project in Mingo Country



















Above: The Crowd





















Above: Yours Truly

















Above: Rod Snyder the President of the WV Young Dems speaks

















Above: These used to be mountains, and we can still save the ones in the distance

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home